I WAS A TEENAGE EXOCOLONIST PC Game Free Download Full Version via direct link. Below we are going to share complete information about Stygian I WAS A TEENAGE EXOCOLONIST Game with screenshots, game-play, user reviews, and much more. I WAS A TEENAGE EXOCOLONIST Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. It Is Full And Complete Game. Just Download, Run Setup And Install.
I WAS A TEENAGE EXOCOLONIST PC Game Overview
Growing up in humanity’s first extrasolar colony, you and your family are refugees from Earth flung into a new world of wonder and danger. You have your whole life ahead of you: Will you become an engineer and bring modern technology to this jurassic planet? Or cultivate the alien plants and live in harmony with exotic nature? Battle the massive beasts which rule Vertumna, or nurture future generations of humans?
Your decisions matter; whether to study, learn to play an instrument, obey your parents or sneak out to explore the hazardous jungle. Adolescence is full of awkwardness and clumsy mistakes, but everything you learn will make you – and your colony – stronger. Your memories, decisions and friendships will be at your side when strife is near, becoming collectible cards used for everything from taking a math test to escaping the jaws of a wild snapbladder.
A strange connection to an orbiting wormhole causes you to remember events from your past lives. It’ll take many lives to find every ending and ultimately a way to save both your colony and the planet.
Exocolonist is going to have this great stuff:
- 1000 story events – too much to experience in one lifetime, but luckily you’ll have many.
- 200 battle cards – loosely based on poker rules, make the best hand from cards like Up to your Knees in Mud (adjacent cards get +1) and Testing on Humans (cards to the right become blue)
- 50 endings – find every way to die, aim to become Governor one day, or live a simple life as a botanist and let others take care of the monster-slaying.
- 25 jobs – goof off behind the counter as a depot clerk, or join a survey team and chart the Valley of Vertigo.
- 15 skills – will you focus on empathy and organization, or train up your toughness and bravery?
- 10 dateable characters – dogboys, aliens, hot politicians and cold-as-ice killers. Can you guess what your childhood friends will grow up to be?
Plus all the basics:
- Time loops
- Alien pets
- Growing up
- Dying young
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, and DX12-capable GPUs
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
How To Install Free Download I WAS A TEENAGE EXOCOLONIST Game
- 1. Download the installer from our website(using the download)
- 2. Then run the“.exe“and start to install the game
- 3. During the installation, then follow the instructions
- 4. The game starts to automatically download and install.
- 5. Wait until the installation is complete
- 6. Then pop up with the download key, and then activate the game
- 7. play it!
Click start download button get started. You can easily download I WAS A TEENAGE EXOCOLONIST Game from here.